[MPI3-IO] Updated draft for ticket 273

Quincey Koziol koziol at hdfgroup.org
Wed Feb 15 17:39:17 CST 2012

Hi Mohamad,
	One small comment about the change to lines 38-43 on p484: this sentence: "All processes, belonging to the group of the communicator that was used to open the file, must call collective I/O operations (blocking and nonblocking) in the same order." doesn't need any commas.  Also, I would probably add the same advise to users for MPI_FILE_IWRITE_ORDERED as you added for MPI_FILE_IREAD_ORDERED.

	Otherwise, looks good to me,  :-)

		Quincey