[mpiwg-hybridpm] GitHub Discussions

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:59:32 CST 2022

Hi Benson,

These are all good suggestions. My concern is that this is a relatively
small group, and dividing our attention across several different platforms
could be counterproductive. Presently we have email, slack, github, and
regular meetings. If we can get the engagement that we're looking for
without adding another platform, I think I would prefer to try that first,
even if it's not perfect. This was the rationale for enabling GitHub
discussions, but we don't seem to be using them yet. Would be interested to
hear from you and others if you feel that we're missing something that
could significantly boost productivity or engagement.

Cheers,
 ~Jim.