[mpiwg-hybridpm] GitHub Discussions

Benson Muite benson.muite at kichakatokizito.solutions
Fri Feb 11 01:37:17 CST 2022

Hi Jim,

Thanks for setting this up and reposting slides, this enables efficient
tracking of discussions without needing to watch many long recordings to
find the relevant snippet of information from a working group session.
Would you consider trying out software such as:
Discourse - https://www.discourse.org/
Loomio - https://www.loomio.com/
Decidim - https://decidim.org
Discussions really ties in to just one platform and may not be helpful
for straw polls.  If so, would be happy to run one of these on a cloud
provider. These also have filtered mailing list modes, and allow
grouping of discussions by topic. Other tools such as Redmine or Jira
could also help structure technical discussions better and have good Git
integration.

Regards,
Benson