[Mpi-forum] MPI-Forum Dec. 21: No Meeting Wednesday, Next Meeting Thursday, Remaining Agenda

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Dec 7 12:57:19 CST 2021

Hi all,

As discussed during the meeting today, we will skip tomorrow's MPI Forum meeting and we will continue on Thursday in the usual time-slot 9am CT. Here is the remaining agenda:

- Strawpoll on next steps for the "logical concurrency" issue discussed today - Dan has sent the slides from today around, please take a look at them before the meeting on Thursday (we don't plan a long discussion, just the strawpoll after everyone had some time to think about it)

- Bill's discussion on "Feedback on proposed changes to the appearance of the code and examples"

- Joseph's two discussions on RMA topics (Issue 407 and Issue 6)

- Scheduling of the virtual meetings in the coming weeks (please let me know if you have any topics that you would like to lead/present/see) - I would like to go back to scheduling them ahead of time, for more predictable schedule planning

- Discussion on the next forum dates and locations. In June we had tentatively decided on 2/28-3/4 and 5/23-27 based on various constraints and conflicts, but we left the actual decision open on whether we want Virtual, Hybrid or In-Person (and in the last two options) where?

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de