[Mpi-forum] December 2021 Meeting Voting Block

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Dec 6 12:03:45 CST 2021

Hi all,

I just wanted to update folks so it’s clear when we’ll have our voting block this meeting. We did not use the voting block today, but we do plan to use tomorrow’s time slot (11:00am - 11:15am US Central <https://time.is/1100AM_6_December_2021_in_CT>) as our one and only voting block for this meeting. That means that if you missed the meeting today, you still have time to attend tomorrow before that time and be eligible to vote. My capture of those who were present today is on the attendance page <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/12/attendance>, Please double check that I have your attendance correct there.

We will vote on two items tomorrow:

* Errata - •#449 - Fix wrong term "Cartesian process group" in section 8.5.6
* No-no - •#525 - Add new error class MPI_ERR_ERRHANDLER

Item #511 was withdrawn from this meeting. Full details can be found on the agenda page: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/12/agenda <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/12/agenda>

Thanks,
Wes