[Mpi-forum] September MPI Forum / Agenda and Reminder to Register

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 2 18:44:40 CDT 2014

Hi Pavan,

I found the same things confusing (for a reading) as Jeff. Nevertheless,
it may be good to add this to agenda to discuss the two  options, unless
you want to lead that discussion yourself next time.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA