[Mpi-forum] September MPI Forum / Agenda and Reminder to Register

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 2 18:35:06 CDT 2014

Hi Jim,

I have to concur with Jeff - we need to stick with the 2 week deadline
based on the procedures document we agreed on.

I would suggest to have a session on this ticket (we can fit this in on
Monday, I am sure the small tickets won’t take that long) and we can talk
about the ticket 0 changes. If people agree that they are ticket 0, we can
still schedule a vote on this next time based on that.

If you want to go that route, please let me know how much time you think
you need.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA