[Mpi-forum] September MPI Forum / Agenda and Reminder to Register

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Tue Sep 2 17:21:21 CDT 2014

On Sep 2, 2014, at 5:17 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres at cisco.com> wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2014, at 5:39 PM, Schulz Martin <schulzm at llnl.gov> wrote:
>
>> As we can add this, but I don’t see how this can be a formal reading.
>> There is no single text - there are still two options.

The text has a single combined version.  There’s no two options in the text.

> +1.  It looks like you missed the deadline due to inactivity.

Did I miss an email asking for tickets to be listed?  I thought we just upload the document on the ticket, which I did over a month ago.  But I don’t want to fight for it.  If folks feel this can’t be a formal reading in September, we can do this in December.

  — Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji  ✉️
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji