[Mpi-forum] MPI_ERR_UNSUPPORTED_DATAREP error class definition scoped too tightly

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 13 14:52:44 CDT 2014

The table on pg 551 is about I/O error codes and classes. So Pack_external/Unpack_external (from 9 chapters away) would look out of place there. The real solution might be to move the I/O error codes and classes from the I/O chapter to the chapter on error codes and classes, but that would be more than a ticket 0 change.

Rajeev