[Mpi-forum] Madrid hybrid slides: init/finalize

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Aug 26 12:10:24 CDT 2013

The hybrid working group will be hosting a plenary on Friday afternoon in Madrid.

We will be presenting a proposal on MPI_INIT/MPI_FINALIZE regarding interaction with threads (going back to the use cases Jeff Hammond raised at a prior Forum meeting), and nested MPI_INIT/MPI_FINALIZE.  This is not a formal reading; we're requesting Forum feedback on the overall ideas.

The slides are attached.  See you in Madrid.

jsquyres at cisco.com