[Mpi-forum] Updated agenda

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 28 20:16:42 CST 2012

How come registration is $200 rather than the usual $125?  I remember the last meeting in Chicago was $200 because we had to book the Wild Fire restaurant for Wednesday, but we're doing the whole week at the Microsoft facilities, and all the previous such meetings were $125.  The meeting registration costs seem kind of arbitrary, and it would be nice if they weren't.

-Fab

Graham, Richard L. wrote on Tue, 28 Feb 2012 at 17:49:13