[Mpi-forum] Updated agenda

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 28 14:58:57 CST 2012

Hi Rich,

Ticket 303 passed its first reading last time, with only minor ticket-0 changes.  I don't think it needs another formal reading.

Can we proceed with a 1st vote, despite the ticket being dependent on 278 and 281 which are having their formal readings?  The 2nd vote would need to be delayed until 278 and 281 have passed.  For context, 278 removes references to deprecated constructs from the text and examples.  303 removes some of these deprecated constructs.  Note too that 303 didn't touch the C++ bindings, even for the removed constructs, so depends on 281 removing the C++ bindings.  The dependency on 281 is only there to minimize merge conflicts under the assumption that 281 will pass.

Thanks,
-Fab

Graham, Richard L. wrote on Tue, 28 Feb 2012 at 08:30:47