[Mpi-forum] Agenda corrections needed - Re: March MPI Forum meeting

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 24 12:49:32 CST 2012

Hi Rolf, Rich,

Tickets 286 and 305 are both ready for re-reading in Chicago.  I'm
hoping that the Forum will accept the updates as ticket 0 and proceed
with a first vote (this was indicated by a straw vote at the last meeting).

In addition, ticket 283 needs to be read.  This is a short clarification
to the RMA chapter; we should be able to squeeze it into my one-hour slot.

  ~Jim.