[Mpi-forum] Agenda corrections needed - Re: March MPI Forum meeting

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 24 12:48:31 CST 2012

Rolf Rabenseifner wrote on Fri, 24 Feb 2012 at 06:47:09

> Dear Adam, Bill, Dave, Doug, Fab, Hubert, Jeff, Jim, Josh, Marc, Pavan,
> Rich, Rolf, Torsten,
>
> (you may be mentioned on several lines with several tickets)
>
> Many tickets on the agenda are not scheduled for the meeting
> "Chicago 2012/03/05" or are not yet ready.
>

> Tickets that may still need work before official formal reading:
> Fab Tillier - 293, 304(should it go to MPI-next?)

293 really should be handled by the chapter committee, as it doesn't affect the semantics of the example - it's almost the same level as whitespace changes IMO.  I've attached a patch and PDF to the ticket for the changes - the ticket should now be assigned to the chapter committee so they can check in the changes.

Note that I found a bug in the example, too, which I fixed (see the patch attached to the ticket).

> FORMAL READING
> Fab Tillier - 304

304 is not ready and will have to wait until MPI-4.0 unless people really want to see this happen in MPI-3.0.  Not impossible, just missed the window for this meeting.

-Fab