[Mpi-forum] Better Use of Time Monday Afternoon

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 7 22:51:13 CST 2012

This is a fair suggestion - actually Josh and I talked about this before this was sent out.  From what I hear now, seems like the discussions with the RMA group and the I/O folks are going fine, and seems like the open issues with the fault-stabalization proposal should be ironed out very soon.  The other 2 proposals will get a first discussion in the WG this week, and then we should have an idea where things stand, and can make an informed decision.

Rich