[Mpi-forum] Ticket 278 ready for review

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 20 14:28:54 CST 2012

Hi Folks,

I have completed the fixes to ticket 278 (https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/278) requested by the Forum at the last meeting, and have attached an updated PDF to the ticket ready for review: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/raw-attachment/ticket/278/ticket278.pdf

This ticket also addresses issues from ticket 12 and 102, and I have asked the respective owners to review the changes, so with any luck those two tickets will be closed as duplicates of this one too.

I'll be performing a formal reading at the March meeting.

Let me know if you have any issues/comments with the changes.
Thanks,
-Fab