[Mpi-forum] Meeting Schedule

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at intel.com
Tue Oct 25 10:15:28 CDT 2011

Since I was the person complaining most about this...

The meeting calendar currently shows meetings every two months until September; however, it shows transitioning to the "long format" meetings starting in July.  I am opposed to having longer meetings BEFORE we transition to the quarterly meeting format.  So, I would propose that the first 3 day meeting be in December.

Also, there has been a discussion of whether the full days should be T-Th or M-W.  My personal preference is T-Th to avoid traveling on Sunday.

Keith