[Mpi-forum] \MPIreplace and verbatim blocks

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Sun Jun 26 13:18:40 CDT 2011

In the Fortran chapter , I have the same problem and I used
several methods, depending on the needed visibility on the Contents pages.

Only changed from subsubsection to subsection:

\MPIupdate{3.0}{230-B}{%
\subsection{Problems Due to Strong Typing}
\label{sec:f90-problems:strong-typing}
}%
\MPIdelete{3.0}{230-B}{%
\subsubsection{Problems Due to Strong Typing}
}%

Changed from subsubsection to subsection and added something to the title:

\subsection{Problems Due to Data Copying and Sequence Association \MPIupdate{3.0}{236-H}{with Subscript Triplets}}
\label{sec:misc-sequence}
\MPIdelete{3.0}{230-B}{%
\subsubsection{Problems Due to Data Copying and Sequence Association}
}%

New subsection where I wanted that it is not only marked in the section's pages,
but also onb the Contents pages:

\subsection{\MPIupdate{3.0}{236-H}{Problems Due to Data Copying and Sequence Association with Vector Subscripts}}

It is a rare problem, and I believe that this works good enough.
The body of these subsections are marked independently.

Rolf