[Mpi-forum] Feb 7-9 MPI Forum meeting

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:18:13 CST 2011

Bronis,
> Re:
>> A couple of items:
>>   - I just posted a revised agenda for Monday, to accommodate a special
>> request.  If this is a problem for someone, please let me know.
>
> It seems really bizarre to have the RMA plenary session
> Monday afternoon so that we have plenaries all day Monday
> only to have only the RMA working group session from 9-11AM
> on Tuesday. The prior schedule allows many of us to finish
> at 4 or 5PM on Monday. I think that schedule is highly preferable.
I had the special request to move the RMA plenary to the first day.
The reason is that I have to be in Washington on Tuesday and will only
be around on Monday afternoon. Actually, it would be great if the Sparse
Collective reading would also be on Monday instead of Tuesday (unless
somebody else wants to read it). I don't need to attend the Profiling
Interface and External Interfaces (even though they sound very
interesting).

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead