[Mpi-forum] Feb 7-9 MPI Forum meeting

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 1 11:07:39 CST 2011

Rich:

Re:
> A couple of items:
>   - I just posted a revised agenda for Monday, to accommodate a special
> request.  If this is a problem for someone, please let me know.

It seems really bizarre to have the RMA plenary session
Monday afternoon so that we have plenaries all day Monday
only to have only the RMA working group session from 9-11AM
on Tuesday. The prior schedule allows many of us to finish
at 4 or 5PM on Monday. I think that schedule is highly preferable.

Bronis