[mpiwg-tools] Prefix of PMPI replacement interface

Todd Gamblin tgamblin at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 29 23:47:31 CDT 2015

FWIW, I agree with Marc-Andre.

Would it be ridiculous to just call the new functionality "MPI Hooks",
based on what might be the most widely used similar interface, "malloc
hooks"?  This gets at the callback aspect that Marc mentions, but I think
it also makes it pretty clear what it's for.

Thoughts?  Are the MPI_H or MPI_Hook_ prefixes taken?

-Todd

On 9/29/15, 7:07 AM, "mpiwg-tools on behalf of Marc-Andre Hermanns"
<mpiwg-tools-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org on behalf of