[mpiwg-tools] proposed text

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 18 15:03:12 CST 2014

I see what you mean, and that helps.

Do you think then, that all instances of the word "string" in this chapter
(or the tools information interface part of the chapter anyway) need to be
changed to "<foo> string"?

Or can we just say that we refer to them as <foo> strings wherever
confusion might arise? (That seems a bit dangerous, I think, because who
knows where confusion could arise for a particular reader?)

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,
USA