[Mpi3-tools] My comments on the MQS draft

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu May 2 15:52:27 CDT 2013

Hi Jeff,

Here's what I have from my notes from the forum. The straw vote breakdown was:

option 1: 5
option 2: 15
option 3: 2

I had to go back to your slides to remember what option 2 was! It was the single side document option.

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA