[Mpi3-tools] My comments on the MQS draft

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu May 2 13:46:59 CDT 2013

Anh --

Nicely done.  Attached is a scan of my comments on the draft.  We can chat about them on a phone call if they don't make sense...

One big comment: didn't we agree at the last Forum meeting to have 1 big document with MPIR and MQS (and whatever else we dream up)?  I can't find the notes from last meeting to remember what the Forum decided.  If we did agree on one document: now that much of the MQS text has been written, perhaps it would make sense to combine these into a single doc...?

jsquyres at cisco.com