[Mpi3-tools] New version of the MPIT Document

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Oct 10 07:17:51 CDT 2010

Hi Marc-Andre, all,

On Oct 10, 2010, at 2:47 AM, Marc-André Hermanns wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I seemed to have missed the discussion of the snowbird comments.
> Do you have some notes in electronic form that you could share.
> It would make it easier to read the new document to see how they
> relate to the comments.

The workshop web page is:

http://cscads.rice.edu/workshops/summer-2010/performance-tools

It has all the slides that were presented, incl. the ones from the
MPIT breakout session.

Also, the notes from the MPI-3 tools WG TelCon discussing the
workshop results are at:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/notes-2010-08-23

Martin

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm