[Mpi3-tools] New version of the MPIT Document

Marc-André Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Sun Oct 10 04:47:30 CDT 2010

Hi Martin,

I seemed to have missed the discussion of the snowbird comments.
Do you have some notes in electronic form that you could share.
It would make it easier to read the new document to see how they
relate to the comments.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 08.10.2010, at 23:13, Martin Schulz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Attached is the new draft of the MPIT proposal for our discussion
> next week in Chicago (during the Tuesday morning WG session).
> This ended up being almost a complete rewrite and hence I didn't
> use change bars this time - just assume that everything is new :).
>
> The text now includes the outcome of the discussions we had within
> the WG as well as the extensive feedback I got from the tools
> community at a workshop in the summer (and that we discussed
> a few weeks back).
>
> A few items remain to be done and those are listed at the
> beginning of the chapter. I would like to go over those during
> the meeting as well and see if we can resolve them.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions or any immediate
> feedback - otherwise we can address the rest next week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> PS: I will also post this to the WiKi in a moment and check it
> into the SVN repository.
>
> <mpi-report.pdf>

Marc-Andre Hermanns
German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
c/o Laboratory for Parallel Programming
52056 Aachen | Germany

Tel +49 241 80 99753
Fax +49 241 80 6 99753
Web www.grs-sim.de

Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Marek Behr Ph.D. | Dr. Norbert Drewes