[Mpi3-tools] New version of the MPIT Document

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 8 16:13:43 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Attached is the new draft of the MPIT proposal for our discussion
next week in Chicago (during the Tuesday morning WG session).
This ended up being almost a complete rewrite and hence I didn't
use change bars this time - just assume that everything is new :).

The text now includes the outcome of the discussions we had within
the WG as well as the extensive feedback I got from the tools
community at a workshop in the summer (and that we discussed
a few weeks back).

A few items remain to be done and those are listed at the
beginning of the chapter. I would like to go over those during
the meeting as well and see if we can resolve them.

Let me know if you have any questions or any immediate
feedback - otherwise we can address the rest next week.

Thanks,

Martin

PS: I will also post this to the WiKi in a moment and check it
into the SVN repository.