[mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - 1pm Eastern US time

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 11:19:10 CDT 2018

Hi all,

I think we should cancel this week’s teleconference, because both Howard and Ralph are not available, and I have not been able to make progress this week.

I will attempt to find time to review Howard’s PRs for the MPI Standard text before next week.

Hopefully, we will be able to meet then and continue to make progress on this topic.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—