[mpiwg-sessions] Slides for MPI BoF on Wed at SC17

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 19:22:52 CST 2017

Hi all,

I finally put together some slides for the MPI BoF on Wednesday (see attached).

I’ll be sending these to Martin for inclusion in his single slide-deck for the BoF *tomorrow afternoon*.

If you have comments/suggestions/changes, please let me know by lunch tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dan.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.