[mpiwg-sessions] Slides for MPI BoF on Wed at SC17

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 14 09:44:44 CST 2017

Hi Dan,

Thanks for putting these together.   How much time do you have?  There
seem to be a lot
of concepts here.

For slide 5, should there be something about the fact that we may be
dropping this and going to something more endpointy?  May title it
“Previously Proposed…”?

Thanks,

Howard

--
Howard Pritchard

B Schedule
HPC-ENV
Los Alamos National Laboratory

On 11/13/17, 6:22 PM, "mpiwg-sessions on behalf of HOLMES Daniel"
<mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org on behalf of