[mpiwg-rma] RMA Errata

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 19 13:44:44 CST 2015

My preference is that load/store access follows the language rules for shared memory (I think that is what #1 means).  I don’t think anything else is viable.

For #2, I think so - again, the issue here is that while Unified promises “eventually”, real programs usually need some certainty, and for that, an explicit RMA synchronization is required.

Bill