[mpiwg-rma] RMA Errata

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:50:52 CST 2015

My parents took the same lazy approach as the MPI Forum regarding
asynchronous progress in RMA, so I can only work on the RMA chapter
when I am communicating with Forum members via email or telecon.  This
makes me totally useless but I still tell my friends that I am a
high-quality implementation.

I fully support #2.  I'm sure that #1 makes sense but since PSCW makes
my brain hurt and I stopped using point-wise Lock/Unlock as soon as
MPI-3 dropped, I haven't thought about it much.

Best,

Jeff