[mpiwg-p2p] Schedule for Dec 2014 face-to-face meeting in San Jose

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:16:33 CST 2014

Hi Dan,

I agree that it would be helpful to review the wildcards info key to gather
more inputs and make sure that folks in the P2P WG are comfortable with the
proposal.  The process could have been better, most of that is my fault,
but let's not miss this opportunity to be the first MPI 4.0 ticket.  :)  If
possible, a little WG time to review other info keys and prioritize would
be helpful so that we can pick up and move forward the other great ideas
that are captured on the ticket.  We definitely do have other info keys
that belong in this working group.

Safe travels and see you next week!
 ~Jim.