[mpiwg-hybridpm] Hybrid telecon

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:07:22 CST 2014

I have not yet produced a new version of the proposal with the changes
incorporated, but they are all captured in the attached PDF.  I'm happy to
meet to review these, if folks want to.  One item that bears discussion is
the change that would cause MPI_Group_compare operations to result in
MPI_ALIASED when the group arguments belong to different processes.

 ~Jim.