[Mpi3-hybridpm] SHMEM Interface in Draft External Interfaces

Snir, Marc snir at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 16 21:21:17 CST 2011

Could explain the problem with dynamic process management? The only potential problem would be if dynamic process management is used to add new processes on existing nodes; if the allocation is in full nodes, I see no problem.

Marc Snir
4323 Siebel Center, 201 N Goodwin, IL 61801
Tel (217) 244 6568
Web http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/homes/snir