[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for telecon tomorrow

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 16 07:49:29 CST 2010

I am definitely thinking about OpenMP and how best to use it, but of course
we can't depend on it being used in all cases so we have to have solutions
that work with pthreads or other mechanisms for parallelism.

Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A410
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             "an Mey, Dieter"
             <anmey at rz.rwth-aa
             chen.de>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org"
             mpi3-hybridpm-bou         <mpi3-hybridpm at lists.mpi-forum.org>
             nces at lists.mpi-fo                                          cc
             rum.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for
             02/16/2010 05:08          telecon tomorrow
             AM

             Please respond to
             mpi3-hybridpm at lis
             ts.mpi-forum.org

Dear all,

I subscribed to this list only recently in order to get an impression on
how MPI is evolving concerning hybrid parallelization.
I am participating in the OpenMP Language Committee and I am wondering in
how far OpenMP is of any concern.

Best regards,
Dieter

--
Dipl.-Math. Dieter an Mey, HPC Team Lead
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum der RWTH Aachen