[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for telecon tomorrow

Dieter an Mey anmey at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 16 12:44:45 CST 2010

I am wondering how the ideas scetched in the attachment which was just distributed map to any OpenMP coding style.
Spawning helper threads for a "random period of time"? How would this work in OpenMP?
OpenMP is not specified to work well with additional native threads (yet), allthough some current implementations do to some degree.

Dieter