[Mpi3-hybridpm] Reminder for telecon tomorrow

an Mey, Dieter anmey at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 16 05:08:35 CST 2010

Dear all,

I subscribed to this list only recently in order to get an impression on how MPI is evolving concerning hybrid parallelization.
I am participating in the OpenMP Language Committee and I am wondering in how far OpenMP is of any concern.

Best regards,
Dieter

--
Dipl.-Math. Dieter an Mey, HPC Team Lead
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum der RWTH Aachen