[Mpi3-hybridpm] new version of the hybrid proposal

Snir, Marc snir at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:15:28 CST 2009

I attached (the first half of) a new version of the proposal I have been working on. The changes reflect comments received at the last meeting. I listed several options for the initialization process -- we need to make a choice. I hope we can discuss the choices tomorrow.

Marc Snir
Michael Faiman and Saburo Muroga Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
4323 Siebel Center, 201 N Goodwin, IL 61801
Tel (217) 244 6568
Web http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/homes/snir