[Mpi3-hybridpm] Telecon on Dec. 22nd

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 22 12:45:12 CST 2009

Folks,

Here are the meeting minutes for today's call:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Hybrid/notes-2009-12-22

Just as a reminder; we have some homework before the next call on Jan.
5th -- please check with your users which of the three options Marc
outlined they'd prefer. Basic distinction -- more functionality and more
functions or less functionality and less functions. The catch being
that, if we decide on "more functionality and more functions", even if
the user wants lesser functionality, the number of functions will not
reduce. Should be easy enough to explain :-).

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji