[mpiwg-ft] Readings / Votes / WG Time in Zurich

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Jul 29 14:21:32 CDT 2019

In the Sessions / FT / Tools special call we had this morning to discuss what to do with info objects before MPI_INIT, I volunteered to put together some text for creating an MPI_INFO_ENV object from a new function that takes argv and argc as a parameter (needed when using Fortran, passing NULL to MPI_INIT, or when using Sessions). I’ll add that to this list and send it to Martin.