[mpiwg-ft] FTWG Call Today

Ignacio Laguna lagunaperalt1 at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 14 11:45:32 CST 2017

Hi Wesley and all,

I think it's safe to cancel today's call.

Regarding my tasks, we do have slides of the Reinit (backward recovery)
proposal that I can present at any time. Perhaps we can discuss them in
the next call/meeting? I have in my the to-do list to write text about
combining the two recovery models (backward and forward recovery), but I
haven't made progress on that.

--
Ignacio Laguna
Center for Applied Scientific Computing (CASC)