[Mpi3-ft] MPI_Comm_validate - What's in a name?

Sur, Sayantan sayantan.sur at intel.com
Wed Jan 25 16:02:12 CST 2012

Hi Josh,

I think we also had another discussion that Darius initiated regarding this. We discussed that we will allow p2p communication on communicator with 'holes', but disallow collectives. Since this seemed to satisfy your use cases. We were thinking about bringing in the validate as an "add-on" ticket. Are we still on track to do that?

Thanks.

===
Sayantan Sur, Ph.D.
Intel Corp.