[Mpi3-ft] Fault Tolerance (sub)Chapter or Tighter Integration

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Wed Mar 2 11:39:36 CST 2011

Just to raise one point - I don't plan to bring this to the full forum
until we are further ahead on the implementation with respect to the
fault-recovery.  This seemed to be the preference last time we brought the
fault-detection proposal to the full group.  There is also merit on
getting further along with the fault recovery to see if there are any
items missed.

Rich