[Mpi3-ft] Fault Tolerance (sub)Chapter or Tighter Integration

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 11:31:54 CST 2011

I think a section in the environmental management chapter would make sense.  Then we wouldn't need additional text in the Point to Point chapter for things like MPI_Send and MPI_Recv, but places where additional explanation is needed (perhaps collectives?) we would add in those chapters.

Though I would be OK with making it a chapter too.  We should then move Error Handling from the Environmental Management there too. (I think that's what you said)

-d