[mpi3-coll] Non-blocking Collectives Proposal Draft

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 15 18:42:45 CDT 2008

Rajeev and Torsten:

I believe that Rajeev is correct. The Chicago Manual of
Style passge that Torsten cited is not germane. It deals
with whether you are supposed to add hyphens to adjective/
noun combinations that are being used as adjectives, e.g.,
"graduate student" (instead of "graduate-student") in
graduate student housing. It has nothing to do with
hyphenating compound words or words that are synthesized
by adding well defined prefixes to existing words.

Bronis