[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today / Topic: PR 642 and Tools

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 8 16:09:22 CST 2022

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder: as stated on the web site we will have a virtual meeting on Wednesday (today/tomorrow depending on your time zone and when you read this email) at the usual time 10am CT (Zoom link can be found on github). We have one agenda item:

- HW Topologies led by Guillaume

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de