[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today / Topic: PR 642 and Tools

Blaas-Schenner, Claudia claudia.blaas-schenner at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 2 08:08:03 CST 2022

Hi Martin, all,

I will not be able to joint the meeting today because I'm teaching all day all week.

Concerning PR 642 I'll check my parts this evening, promised 😊

Cheers,

Claudia

Dr. Claudia Blaas-Schenner    |    claudia.blaas-schenner at tuwien.ac.at
VSC Team -- VSC Research Center and TU.it-HPC
TU Wien -- Operngasse 11, 1040 Wien, Austria
T +43-1-58801-420755         |    business card<https://goo.gl/iLVSjw>    |    http://vsc.ac.at