[Mpi-forum] Questions on MPI Standard formatting

George Bosilca bosilca at icl.utk.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:19:29 CDT 2021

Bill,

These PDFs looks great, a clear leap forward in improving the readability
and cleanness of the MPI standard.

The only issue I noticed (and that was pinpointed in your email) was about
the multi-page tabular where the numbering is done consecutively for the
entire tabular environment despite the fact that the table is split across
multiple pages, and the numbers are placed on the same side as the first
page on all pages. If we can fix this to have the line numbers per page and
on the correct side for all environments, that would be great.

Thanks,
  George.