[Mpi-forum] Progress rules in MPI, Issues 468, 499, 492, 493

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Thu Jun 3 06:15:13 CDT 2021

Dear all,

the progress discussion will be in the terms WG.

Future emails through:  mpiwg-semantic-terms at lists.mpi-forum.org

Hot topics are
 - progress and RMA
 - progress and pt-to-pt
 - progress in the terms chapter

An extended protocoll on the discussion yesterday June 2, 2021,
see slides 1-10 of
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/files/6591188/progress_mpi4.1_rab_v02.pdf

These slides are also input for the planned discussions at the
MPI Forum Meeting June 7-9.

Best regards
Rolf